What is The Capacity Equation?
It is the what, why and how of creating sustainable capacity by design:
- High performance capacity is the maximum performance you or a business can produce.
- Sustainable high performance is more achievable when capacity is ample and resilient.
- Ample capacity will underpin ability to achieve consistent quality in high performance.
- Resilient capacity will withstand the inevitable ebb and flow of performance demands.
The Capacity Equation describes the unique blend of ‘knowledge, focus, strategy and productivity’ required for cultivating sustainable capacity for high performance.
It is the formulae individuals, teams and businesses require to:
- Craft and deliver on a purpose, vision and strategy that is solutions and future focused.
- Foster a high performance mindset for adaptive, agile and relevant decision making.
- Cultivate sustainable energy for delivering in a busy and demanding workplace, and
- Engage, inspire and motivate to effectively collaborate and influence outcomes, self and others.
COMPELLING BUSINESS CASE:
In corporate speak, it explains the compelling business case of what, why and how of driving step change in individual, team, employee capability and business performance effectiveness.