Individual High Performance Capacity
This program is focused on building sustainable capacity for individual performance.
Individuals seeking to better perform in one or more areas of their performance capacity.
Who are seeking to:
- Be more adaptive in their thinking.
- Be more influential in their relating.
- Be more productive in their doing.
- Be more self-directed in their purpose.
- And build a high-performance mindset.
It is ideally suited to:
- Emerging leaders, those who are seeking to take charge and create step change in their performance.
- Established leaders seeking to reinvigorate their performance effectiveness in an existing or future role.
- And those looking seeking guidance on how to prepare for, shape and identify their next career move.
It is an individual talent management initiative, that uses one-one-one coaching as a powerful catalyst to achieve step change in individual performance in the workplace.
What is sustainable high performance?
SUSTAINED HIGH PERFORMANCE:
Is the capacity of an individual to consistently produce superior outcomes.
To be a high performer despite ebbs and flows in work demands.
To be productive, adaptive, influential and self-directed.
To identify values, beliefs and attitudes for building a high performance mindset.
What will participants learn?
- Build awareness of the how to build and leverage high performance potential.
- Create a plan to understand how to achieve step change in your performance.
- Identify and target the performance pillars you need to improve and develop .
- Build a tool kit of take-away insights, strategies and tools for ongoing use.
- Understand the mindset that distinguishes high performers in the workplace.
What is the Program format?
- A Capacity Assessment Report.
- A Strengths Assessment Report.
- The program is offered in a six and twelve month format.
- To facilitate change, the minimum program comprises six 1:1 executive coaching sessions.
- A targeted action plan tailored to individual performance needs.
- Access to follow up coaching to further embed, extend and/or tailor learning's.
FOCUSED ON SELECT INDIVIDUALS:
- It is a program designed for those identified as being or having the potential to be high performers.
- Designed for individuals committed to investing effort over time to enable their performance potential.
Seeking more information:
For further program information we invite you to call or make contact via email using the button below.
What are the key topic areas?
Five pillars of high performance capacity:
- Capacity to do; be productive, despite ebbs & flows in work demands.
- Capacity to influence; be engaged, collaborative & motivate self & others.
- Capacity to adapt; be agile, relevant and focused in decision-making.
- Capacity to self-direct; be purposeful, future and solutions focused.
- To build a high performance mindset; values, beliefs and attitudes.
The program explores:
- The value available for leverage from each of the five pillars of performance.
- How the five pillars of performance combine to shape high performance capacity.
You finish the program understanding:
- How to combine performance capability with mindset.
- A clear vision for achieving your performance potential.
- A plan to be a sustained high-performer in the workplace.