Performance Capacity by Design
This program is focused on building sustainable capacity for individual performance.
It is designed for individuals committed to building sustainable high performance.
Individuals seeking to understand the levers for creating sustainable performance potential.
Ideally suited to:
- Emerging leaders, those who are seeking to take charge and create step change in their performance.
- Established leaders seeking to reinvigorate their performance effectiveness in an existing or future role.
- And those looking seeking guidance on how to prepare for, shape and identify their next career move.
It can be delivered as an individual talent management initiative or for a team or select group of individuals.
It can also be delivered in a keynote, seminar or stand along workshop format.
What is sustainable high performance?
SUSTAINABLE HIGH PERFORMANCE:
Is the capacity of an individual or team to consistently produce superior outcomes.
It is performance that is characterised by ample, quality and resilient capacity to do, think, relate and be purposeful.
Its value is its ability to enable an individual to be consistently energised, focused, influential and self-directed.
What will participants learn?
- Build awareness of the areas that enable sustainable high performance potential.
- Identify and understand how to leverage their high performance capacity levers and strengths.
- Identify and target their performance areas requiring development.
- Build a tool kit of take-away insights, strategies and tools.
What is the Program format?
- A Capacity Assessment Report.
- A Strengths Assessment Report.
- Four Executive Coaching Sessions.
- A targeted action plan tailored to individual performance needs.
- Access to follow up coaching to further embed, extend and/or tailor learning's.
TEAMS AND SELECT GROUPS OF INDIVIDUALS:
- A workshop (generally 2-3hrs) on the fundamentals of building high performance capacity.
- 2-4 Individual Executive Coaching sessions to identify and leverage development opportunities.
Seeking more information:
For further program information we invite you to call or make contact via email.
What are the key topic areas?
Four key areas of capacity:
- Capacity to do; how to create sustainable peak well.
- Capacity to influence; how to engage, collaborate & motivate self & others.
- Capacity to adapt; how to make agile, responsive and relevant decisions.
- Capacity to self-direct; how to think strategically, be solutions & future focused.
The program explores:
- Each area, its influence and impact on your performance.
- How these elements combine to shape your capacity for high performance potential.
- How to create sustainable capacity to perform.
- How to leverage performance strengths.
- How to manage performance development areas.
- How to manage a career based on performance strengths.