Performance by Design
Coaching can be used as a powerful catalyst for achieving sustainable step change in performance.
It is ideal for building individual, group or team high performance capability.
As a development tool it is ideally suited to a range of talent management scenarios.
- Emerging leaders seeking to invest and progress their performance knowledge, strategies and skills.
- Established leaders seeking to re-engage in learning for a step change in an area(s) of performance.
- Or those seeking guidance on how to prepare for, identify and secure their next career move.
Coaching promotes your accountability, gives you access to constructive feedback and facilitates clarity of what you need to do to achieve performance change.
The Coaching Program:
1. What is coaching?
- Coaching is an intensive and supported learning environment.
- It is designed to facilitate accountability and ownership for skill, mindset and behaviour change.
- Learning begins by creating insight and awareness. This knowledge is then best enabled with a targeted and balanced blend of one-on-one and/or team coaching-mentoring.
2. What will participants learn?
- Increase awareness of existing performance capability and its effectiveness.
- Develop insight into performance development and growth opportunities.
- Embed accountability and ownership for performance improvement.
- Build a ‘tool box’ of take-away insights, learning, and strategies.
3. What program formats are available?
One on One Coaching:
- Ideal for individuals.
- Comprises four one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Sessions are delivered over 3-4 months.
- Coaching sessions are generally held every 4-6 weeks.
- Includes targeted performance and capability assessments as required.
Coaching + Mentoring Circles:
- Ideal for teams and small groups of participants.
- Conducted as a series comprises 3-4 interactive circle sessions.
- The series is generally delivered over 3-4 months.
- The coaching circles generally held every 4-5 weeks.
- Each coaching or mentoring series has a pre-agreed topic of focus.
- Participants complete coaching-mentoring activities as required.