Organisational High Performance by Design
We offer programs in various formats (including workshops, webinars, coaching, mentoring, facilitation and key notes) that focus on how to build sustainable high performance in employee capability.
It is ideal for businesses who want to foster a working environment characterised by peak wellbeing, resilience and peak performance capability.
- That view their employee as a capability pool and a valued asset.
- Who understand investment in peak wellbeing, resilience and performance capability is akin to investment in their business performance DNA.
- Who understand a program incorporating peak wellbeing, resilience and performance capability is essential to workplace talent management plan.
What is sustainable workforce capability?
HIGH PERFORMANCE CAPABILITY BY DESIGN
There is a link between employee peak wellbeing, resilience, high performance capability and a businesses bottom line.
Research confirms a workforce characterised by high levels of wellbeing, resilience and capability is likely more productive, engaged, self-directed and accountable.
That such a workforce will deliver more predictable and sustainable workforce performance over time.
Where the performance value is generated by actively cultivating sustainable capacity of employees.
What will participants learn?
AWARENESS + KNOW HOW + TOOLS
They will learn how to foster sustainable peak wellbeing, resilience and performance capability.
- Increase awareness on the links between peak wellbeing, resilience and/or performance capability.
- Learn how to create, sustain and protect their peak wellbeing, resilience and/or performance capability.
- Build a ‘tool box’ of take-away insights, frameworks, tools and strategies.
A workforce characterised by peak wellbeing, resilience and high performance capability is more motivated, engaged, productive and self-directed.
What is the Program format?
THERE ARE TWO FORMATS:
Workshop or Webinar Series (multiple sessions):
- We generally deliver our programs through face-to-face workshops.
- However for an audiences located in multiple places or time-zones, a webinars can be offered.
- There are a suite of core peak wellbeing, resilience and capability topics available to choose from.
- However workshops and/or webinars can be tailored to your chosen topic or theme.
- Sessions can be designed to incorporate one or more of the key areas.
- Workshops within Programs are generally 60, 90 or 180 minutes in length.
- Webinars within Programs generally range from 30 to 60minutes in length.
- Program comprising workshops/webinars, coaching and mentoring generally run between 3 to 12 months.
Workshop or Webinar Deep Dive (single session):
- A deep dive is a workshop or webinar focused on an area(s) of peak wellbeing, resilience or capability.
- The topic(s) can be selected from one of the core topics available or be a tailored topic of your choice.
- The focus area can also be a client nominated topic/theme.
- A Deep Dive Workshop generally runs for 2-3hours (120-180minutes).
- A Deep Dive Webinar generally runs from 30 - 60mins; content is delivered over several shorter sessions.
- Half and full day longer programs are also available.
All Workshops or Webinars:
- Workshops and Webinars can include wellbeing, resilience and performance capability assessments.
- Workshops and Webinars can be supported by one-on-one coaching and/or coaching circles.
- All participants receive a summary newsletter or handout of take-away frameworks, tools and strategies.
What workshop topics are available?
Core Topics or Customise
A range of peak wellbeing, resilience and performance capability topics are available.
Tailored workshops can also be developed on client nominated topics or themes.
Core Resilience Workshops Topics include
Workshops align to one of or more of the three areas of resilience; physical, emotional and mental.
- How to optimise performance through resilience
- Effective Stress Management for High Performance
Core Capability Workshops Topics include:
- How to build sustainable high performance
- How to use cognitive diversity to build high performance
- The art & science of influence for high performers
- How to identify, shape and deliver on (strategy) future possibility
Core Peak Wellbeing Workshop Topics include:
- How to eat for peak wellbeing and high performance
- How to build sustainable wellbeing by design ... not leave it to chance
- Why, what and how of moving more and sitting less