Organisational High Performance by Design
This program focuses on how to build sustainable high performance in employee capability.
It is ideal for businesses who want to foster a working environment characterised by energised, influential, adaptive and self-directed employee performance capability.
- That view their employee as a capability pool and a valued asset.
- Who understand investing in the four pillars of performance; doing, relating, thinking and identifying future possibility is an investment in business performance DNA.
- Who understand a program invested in cultivating energised, influential, adapative and self-directed employees is essential to a workplace talent management plan.
What is sustainable workforce capability?
HIGH PERFORMANCE CAPABILITY BY DESIGN
There is a link between employee high performance and a businesses bottom line.
Research confirms a workforce who is more productive, engaged, self-directed and accountable deliver more predictable and sustainable performance over time.
A workforce who delivers more predicatable and sustainable performance over time provide an essential foundation on which to build business success.
What will participants learn?
AWARENESS + KNOW HOW + TOOLS
They will learn how to foster sustainable high performance capability.
- Learn how each performance pillar shapes and influences their performance.
- Why the four pillars of performance are interdependent and interconnected.
- Learn how to sustainably build and leverage each pillar of performance capability.
- Build a ‘tool box’ of take-away insights, frameworks, tools and strategies.
What is the Program format?
The program comprises two elements
- Workshops/webinars of key high performance topics.
- Supported by one-on-one coaching or coaching circles.
- Program length is a minimum of 3months.
- More often program length is 6 to 12 months.
Workshops or Webinars:
- Workshops are generally delivered face to face.
- Where appropriate (multiple locations/time-zones), webinars can included.
- Workshops cover a range of high performance topics.
Workshop or Webinar Topics:
- Workshop content is aligned to the four pillars of high performance.
- Each performance pillar includes two - three relevent models.
- Workshops can be designed to incorporate focus on all four pillars.
- Workshops can be designed to focus on specific pillars.
Assessments and coaching:
- There is a pre-program assessment of current performance.
- Coaching focus is aligned to the pillar(s) of performance to leverage greatest performance improvement.
- Participants receive a workbook confirming take-away frameworks, tools and strategies.
What topics are covered in workshops?
Topics are aligned to a performance pillar:
- Capacity to do; to be productive despite ebbs and flows in work demands.
- Capacity to relate; to be engaged, motivated, inspire and able to collaborate
- Capacity to think; to be agile, relevant and focused in decision making
- Capacity to imagine; to be self-directed and anchored to purpose.
Capacity to do topics include:
- Wellbeing by Design
- Effective Stress Management
- Energy Managment for High Performers
Capacity to think topics include:
- Why Cultivate A Time Management Mindset?
- What-Why-How of Combatting Decision Fatigue?
- How to Build A High Performance Mindset?
Capacity to influence topics include:
- The Art & Science of Influence
- Performance Blockers
- Habit-Behaviour Change
Capacity to imagine:
- How to Identify, Shape and Deliver on Future Possibility?
- How to Anchor and Connect to Purpose?