Organisational High Performance by Design
The program comprises a series workshops focused on building organisational high performance.
It is ideal for businesses who are seeking to create a working environment that fosters peak wellbeing, resilience and performance capability in its people.
For those that view their employee as a capability pool and a valued asset.
For those who understand that investing in peak wellbeing, resilience and performance capability is investing in the performance DNA of their organisation.
For those who understand a program incorporating peak wellbeing, resilience and capability form the backbone of a modern workplace talent management plan.
What is sustainable workforce capability?
HIGH PERFORMANCE CAPABILITY BY DESIGN
There is a link between employee peak wellbeing, resilience, high performance capability and a businesses bottom line.
Research confirms a workforce characterised by high levels of wellbeing, resilience and capability is likely more productive, engaged, self-directed and accountable.
That such a workforce will deliver more predictable and sustainable workforce performance over time.
Where the performance value is generated by actively cultivating sustainable capacity of employees.
What will participants learn?
AWARENESS + KNOW HOW + TOOLS
They will learn how to foster sustainable peak wellbeing, resilience and performance capability.
- Increase awareness on the links between peak wellbeing, resilience and/or performance capability.
- Learn how to create, sustain and protect their peak wellbeing, resilience and/or performance capability.
- Build a ‘tool box’ of take-away insights, frameworks, tools and strategies.
A workforce characterised by peak wellbeing, resilience and high performance capability is more motivated, engaged, productive and self-directed.
What is the Program format?
THERE ARE TWO FORMATS:
- A series of workshops is conducted on a range of peak wellbeing, resilience and capability topics.
- There are a suite of core peak wellbeing, resilience and capability topics available.
- However workshops can be tailored to your chosen topic/theme.
- Workshops can be designed to incorporate one or more of the key areas.
- Workshops within Programs are generally 60, 90 or 180 minutes.
- Program comprising workshops, coaching and mentoring generally run between 3 to 12 months.
Workshop Deep Dives:
- A deep dive is a workshop focused on an area(s) of peak wellbeing, resilience or capability.
- The topic(s) can be selected from one of the core topics available.
- The focus area can also be a client nominated topic/theme.
- Deep Dive Workshop generally run for 3hours (180minutes).
- Half and full day programs are also available.
- Workshops can include wellbeing, resilience and performance capability assessments.
- Workshops can be supported by one-on-one coaching and/or coaching circles.
- All participants receive a summary newsletter of take-away frameworks, tools and strategies.
What workshop topics are available?
Core Topics or Customise
A range of peak wellbeing, resilience and performance capability topics are available.
Tailored workshops can also be developed on client nominated topics or themes.
Core Resilience Workshops Topics include
Workshops align to one of or more of the three areas of resilience; physical, emotional and mental.
- How to optimise performance through resilience
- Effective Stress Management for High Performance
Core Capability Workshops Topics include:
- How to build sustainable high performance
- How to use cognitive diversity to build high performance
- The art & science of influence for high performers
- How to identify, shape and deliver on (strategy) future possibility
Core Peak Wellbeing Workshop Topics include:
- How to eat for peak wellbeing and high performance
- How to build sustainable wellbeing by design ... not leave it to chance
- Why, what and how of moving more and sitting less