Whole-of-Business High Performance
This program focuses on whole of organisation, whole of business, on how to build sustained high performance capacity in employee capability.
It is ideal for businesses who want to foster a working environment with informed, energised, influential, adaptive and self-directed employees.
For those who understand:
- Their employees represent a capability pool, performance capacity potential for enabling business success.
- Investing in the five pillars of performance; doing, relating, thinking, future possibility and mindset is an investment in business performance DNA.
- A program that fosters informed, energised, influential, adapative, self-directed employees is an essential workplace talent management plan.
What is sustained workforce capability?
HIGH PERFORMANCE CAPABILITY BY DESIGN
There is a link between employee high performance and a businesses bottom line.
Research confirms a workforce who is more productive, engaged, self-directed and accountable deliver more predictable and sustained performance over time.
A workforce who delivers more predictable and sustained performance over time are an essential foundation to building business success.
What will participants learn?
AWARENESS + KNOW HOW + TOOLS
They will learn how to foster sustainable high performance capability.
- Learn how each performance pillar shapes and influences their performance.
- Why the four pillars of performance are interdependent and interconnected.
- Learn how to sustainably build and leverage each pillar of performance capability.
- Build a ‘tool box’ of take-away insights, frameworks, tools and strategies.
What is the Program format?
The program comprises two elements
- Workshops/webinars of key high performance topics.
- Supported by one-on-one coaching or coaching circles.
- Program length is a minimum of 4months.
- The vast majority of programs are between 6 and 12 months.
Workshops or Webinars:
- Webinars and workshops can be delivered online or face to face.
- Workshops cover a range of high performance topics.
- We will help you choose the topic that best suits employee needs.
- A performance assessment survey can be used to identify development areas.
Workshop or Webinar Topics:
- Workshop content is aligned to the five pillars of high performance.
- Each pillar includes relevant performance frameworks and models.
- Workshops can be designed to incorporate focus on all five pillars.
- Workshops can be designed to focus on specific pillars.
Assessments and coaching:
- There is a pre-program assessment of current performance and/or wellbeing (as required).
- Coaching focus is on the performance pillar(s) that will achieve greatest performance improvement.
- Participants receive a workbook confirming take-away frameworks, tools and strategies.
What topics are covered in workshops?
Topics are aligned to a performance pillar:
- Capacity to do; to be productive despite ebbs and flows in work demands.
- Capacity to relate; to be engaged, motivated, inspire and able to collaborate
- Capacity to think; to be agile, relevant and focused in decision making
- Capacity to imagine; to be self-directed and anchored to purpose.
- Capacity to be aware and informed, of performance mindset; values, beliefs, attitudes.
Capacity to do topics include:
- Wellbeing by Design
- Effective Stress Management for High Performers
- Energy Management for High Performers
Capacity to think topics include:
- Art & Science of Decision Making & Problem Solving
- What-Why-How of Combatting Decision Fatigue?
Capacity to influence topics include:
- The Art & Science of Influence
- Connection is Communication
- Resilience for High Performers
Capacity to imagine:
- Shaping Future Possibility
- Connecting to Purpose
- How to Build A High Performance Mindset
- How to Better Manage Performance Anxiety